So you may have thought that you are getting too old for some of those destinations on your bucket list ? Well rest assured that you are not !
Research has shown that the over 65 year olds are becoming the most adventurous, which is not what you would expect .
Travel for all ages is amazing here are some points to ponder
- Stepping outside your normal routine will sharpen your senses in more ways than one
- Travel changes your perspective, you will get to experience things in a new way , try new cultures and immerse in the unknown
- You can leave a new trail and gain new confidence in yourself, you may come across things you don’t like , but you may also discover a new passion
- Meeting new people is fun for them and for you. I always delight when I meet some one who is similar in age to me and we discuss our different lives , its like borrowing their shoes for a brief moment and thinking how would I be in their shoes?
- Travelling gives you understanding about the world , yourself and any of your preconceptions of a destination
- When you return home you are renewed and refreshed with some great memories
So keep travelling